Monday, March 10, 2008

As of late...

A verse that I've really taken a liking to lately is Isaiah 58:8. Granted the version I have on a painting in my room is a little different than the actual verse, but I like it. It says "Then your light shall break forth like the morning. And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard." I don't know what you picture when you think of that, but I see a God who goes before me and fights my battles and brings up the rear to protect me. What more could I ask for? For those of you who are reading my story, hang in there, it's pretty long. God has blessed me beyond belief though and I have to thank Him every single day. Despite everything I've done. All the times I've turned my back. All the times I tried on my own. He still uses me. I think, if all I ever get is one person to receive Christ by my example of His love, then I consider my life worth it.

Part 2 tomorrow

No comments: