Wednesday, January 30, 2008

CSI or Blog? Blog wins.

So I'm back. I've been pretty busy over the past week. Working, class, gym, Jen, family, etc. It gives me so much to look forward to each day. Work has been really really good. We've had some really busy days, but overall it's been pretty chill. My pre-cal class is going really well and Jen has been a huge help with that. I did my homework over her house and she acted as my tutor. I'm thankful she loves math so much. Otherwise I might be out of luck. Surveying on the other hand...not so cool. I'm trying really hard to fight those feelings of disappointment after my first week. I was only there for a little over an hour, but it was a very difficult hour and 15 minutes. It doesn't help that he e-mailed us this morning telling us what we needed to bring for class tomorrow. So I felt like I was making headway on feeling better about that class and he had to go and kill it for me. Pretty much, I should just suck it up and get over it and go to class. Not like not going is an option, but I'm not really looking forward to it. I'm going to move on to the other things that are good. The gym has been going awesome. I ran 3 miles last night in under 31:30 (31:22 to be exact). I was really pumped about that. Jen and I have been working really hard and I feel like I'm really making progress. I've lost 18 lbs. to date and I'll weigh myself again on Friday so we'll see what I'm at for this week. It's my sister's birthday and I'm pretty bummed I didn't get to celebrate it with her and there's no shot this weekend because of the women's retreat (my mom, sister, and Jen are all going together). I guess a phone call will have to suffice for birthday wishes. I do hope they all have a great time at the retreat though. I know everyone is looking forward to it. Still working on that promotion at work. We're starting to go over some things as far as making schedules/ordering/job description. Just little steps each day. I'm really really siked for that. I'm praying each day that God will guide me in what I'm supposed to be doing and how I'm to handle the situations that seem to come up every day. Please continue praying for me also. Well, that about sums everything up for now. Hope everyone is doing well (the 3 that read this anyway), and I'll try and do better at keeping everyone up to date.

1 comment:

J. Entwistle said...

didn't know you had a blog...now i can really stalk you.