Sunday, June 20, 2010

And off we go...



I feel as though alot of times when it comes to exercise and healthy eating, it's always talk. There's never any backing it up. Well, I'm starting over. Jen and I got to spend some time together in the car this weekend on our way to Virginia, and on our way home. Our conversations always tend to gravitate towards our "dreams." Well, this weekend we talked about our "dreams" of what we want to look like and what our goals are for exercise and eating. We tend to say that, "We'll start tomorrow." Instead, we started tonight. We did a 3.75 mile run, stretched afterwards, and packed our lunches for tomorrow. We're changing a couple things at once, and wanted people to be able to follow us, so we decided to start our blogs over too. I'm going to change my title to, "Blah, Blah, Blog." This is because as I said earlier, alot of times, it's all talk. We're going to back it up this time though. I hope you enjoy our journey from today straight through September 19th, which is the Philly Half Marathon, and beyond. We'll set two goals a week. Weight loss goal, and exercise goal. I'll list those last. Thanks for tuning in and I'll keep you updated twice a week. See you soon.

Exercise goal: 16 miles this week before Sunday (running) and ab workouts (3 ab workouts)
Weight goal: 4 lbs. lost (starting at 237 lbs.)

Sidenote: There will be shirtless pictures once a week of me. Just as a heads up.

4 comments:

jerseygirl said...

Proud of you. Thanks for being on my team. I love you!

Jenn said...

:) :)

Chris Condon said...

I hear vertical curtain backdrops are slimming.

Unknown said...

go Dan!!!! :)