Sunday, June 27, 2010

1st week

So, my first full week started out very very strong. However, I faced some challenges towards the end of the week going in to the weekend. Two in particular. For starters, Jen went away this weekend on a bachelorette getaway and I tend to eat crazy when Jen's not around. It's for multiple reasons, but mostly because I'm lazy and I don't want to cook for myself. Secondly, I was dog-sitting this weekend and I wasn't at home so it's even tougher to settle down and make something. So, all that being said, I still lost some weight. I started at 237 lbs. last Sunday night and as of tonight I was 232.6 lbs. My goals for running were not met and I ran only 6 miles this week. I only did my ab workout once. So, all in all, a tough week. I'm looking forward to settling back in to a routine this week and having Jen around. It makes things that much better. My two goals this week as far as weight and running are as follows:

Weight loss - 3 lbs (229 lbs)
Running - 13 miles (Jen and I will be following a strict training regimen found here http://www.halhigdon.com/halfmarathon/novice.htm)

Good luck to everyone!

No comments: